Last year I made these Valentines for my daughter to distribute to her classmates. They were a hit! Valentine’s Day is in just a few weeks. Here’s how you can make your own.
1. Take a photo of your kid, fist forward.
2. Resize and color edit. I used Photoshop Elements, but you could also use a free online editor like PicMonkey. I made the file sized to print 4″x6″ so I could send it to a photo processing place like Shutterfly or even my local drug store.
3. Add text.
4. Order (or print from home) your cards as 4″x6″ photos.
5. Cut 1/4″ slits with an x-acto blade at the top and bottom of the fist.
6. Thread the lollipop stick through the slits and secure with a piece of tape on the back of the card.
7. Distribute and enjoy!
This also looks adorable if you use a color photo with your kid in a red or pink shirt:
If you love this idea but don’t feel like going through the photo editing process, don’t fret! I can do it for you. Send me your PayPal address and posed photo(s) of your child with “Lollipop Valentine” in the subject line and I’ll send you an invoice for $6. Let me know if you’d prefer black & white or color and I will edit, add text & graphics, and resize to 4×6 so you can have them printed. PRICE IS FOR DIGITAL IMAGE ONLY – prints and lollipops are not included. Feel free to ask questions before you purchase – I’m happy to help! This offer is valid until February 10, 2013.